
Friends (Dani, mainly) have been asking for me to post another pic. I gotta admit, I'm not too thrilled to be taking pics lately, b/c I frankly don't feel like it. :)
Here's a pic from today at work. As you can see, still pregnant, still working, still getting bigger. Also note that this is one of about 4 shirts that I can still wear that doesn't look hideous. And, you'll always see me sporting these maternity jeans b/c they are the only ones that fit and are comfortable. I'm not about to go out and buy more clothes. Then again, maybe I should. Maybe once I buy more maternity clothes, Hudson will come. :)
Excited about my parents coming for the weekend, and hopefully my mom will be staying longer b/c that means that Hudson will arrive :)
1 comment:
you look beautiful! i know you probably don't feel it though. at the end i had about three shirts and one pair of jeans i could wear. the end is near and i still have your baby gift in my car!
Post a Comment