
We finally found some time to visit our local pumpkin patch. I remember driving by Manchaca UMC's pumpkin patch last year, and Jenni mentioned that the next year I'd be able to take my baby for pics. We didn't know Hudson was a boy at the time. It was so fun to imagine that day. Well, having Hudson here and actually loving on him and making him smile is a greater joy than I could have ever imagined. Last year after Halloween, I bought a pumpkin shirt at Carter's for half-price. I pulled out the shirt yesterday and it's a little big (no surprise there), but he looked like my little punkin'.
He sat up on the hay bale all by himself, and we had a hard time getting him to look at us long enough for a picture. There was just too much going on for his attention! :) Here are a few cute shots we got....

1 comment:
He's adorable!
Post a Comment