Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Travis!


This is the day I have been anticipating for four years! As we were at the lake on Travis' actual birthday, I announced to the table at lunch that I had good news to share. They all probably thought I was going to have a baby or something really juicy like that, but I fooled them. I proudly said, "I have good news, we are going to save a TON on our car insurance now!" It's true, now that the male driver in my household is 25, our car insurance is basically cut in half! Yippee!!

On July 4, we headed to Lumberton from the lake to celebrate with Travis' family

.


We also made a stop by Dippity's to get Travis the world famous "Tummy Tackler" hamburger that he had been craving.

Happy Birthday, Travi! Hudson and I are so blessed to have you in our lives. You enrich so many lives everyday and we are so thankful to be apart of that blessing.

No comments: