Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two Weeks Off


After we got back from our anniversary trip, I realized that I had two weeks off for my real "summer" to spend at home with Hudson! During those two weeks, we enjoyed dancing and clapping for the Price Is Right contestants, making daddy lunch, vacuuming Timber's hair off of the hardwoods and organizing the house together. Hudson loves to vacuum or sweep! I think I'm training him very well for his wife! It's been so hot outside that we don't go out very often, but when we do get outside, Hudson cries when I have to take him back inside. :( He's loving his pool and swing at Grinna and Pop's house too!

I don't have many pictures from these good times, except one of us being silly together, Hudson tuckered out at Target and another of Hudson, daddy and Uncle Dustin blowing bubbles in the front yard... Love these long days of summer!




No comments: