Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Three Sons







This is a collage of all three boys immediately after birth.
 
Being the mom of three boys is a little busy but so rewarding!  I never dreamed I would have three boys, but it is definitely the best fit for me!  Paxton is such a great baby, and I'm so blessed to have my caboose baby be laid back, easy to please and a great sleeper!  The other two boys are adjusting well and have not once been jealous.  Brazos makes sure he still gets his time in with mommy, and he is still off on his sleep schedule, but they are awesome big brothers! 
 
The hardest part of having three under the age of five is definitely making sure the older two don't get in a tustle or make a mess while I'm tending to the newborn. 



Coming home from the hospital with our family of five!
These boys LOVE their baby brother!!

No comments: